On your arrival in Port Blair in the morning/ afternoon, meet our tour representative who assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel in Port Blair. On arrival, check in at the hotel and reset for a while. We start for Carbyn Cove Beach which is around 7 kms away from Port Blair. At late afternoon we visit the Cellular Jail – a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people in the evening move the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Morning departure by private ferry to Havelock Island - It is 38kms by sea from Port Blair, visit the famous Radhanagar Beach – It is India’s Best Beach rated by CNBC & also rated as the ‘ Best Beach in Asia’ by the Time Magazine. Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Note: Ferry timings are mentioned in the ferry tickets provided to you, please report an hour prior to Departure.
After breakfast , we will leave for the Elephant beach in a sharing fibre speedboat. This beach offers tranquil blue shallow water to professionals as well as beginner snokelers. Get into the snorkeling gear and gear and set to explore the colorful underwater world. The reef close to the shore is around 1 meter deep and the larger reef is formed by an amazing variety of corals and marine life. After the snorkeling session, you can simply relax at the beach. The atmosphere is serene and the sight is soothing. Do not forget to catch the beauty of this white sand in your camera.At evening depart to Port Blair by private cruise. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast, full-day excursion to Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Then visit Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Note: Ross Island & North Bay Island is closed on Wednesday our tour executive will shuffle the tour itinerary if the day falls.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport for your onward journey with memories of Andaman.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Flower Bouquet on arrival at Port Blair.
• Ac Accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast only.
• Transportation by Ac private vehicle.
• Airport pick up & drop by a.c private cab.
• 01 session of snorkeling at Havelock.
• Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets/Luxury catamaran/ wherever required.
• All kind of transport, Parking Charges and luxury Taxes.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• 24/7 on call assistance during your stay.
• A tour escort for point to point assistance during your stay.
• All other specified expenses and activities.
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
• Personal expenses due to bad weather ferry cancellation of flight cancellation
• It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Domestic and International airfare.
• Optional activity charges like, Jet Ski, scuba etc.
• Ross Island Maintenance fee.
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
• Camera fee (still or movie)
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions